Frisco is a city with a lot to offer. From its great food to its history, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from. But what about the restaurants that don’t make the list? Maybe they’re not as well-known or they might be a little too pricey. But we know you’re worth it, so we’ve compiled a list of our favorite Frisco Dallas restaurants for dinner, lunch, and more.
The Top 10 Frisco Dallas Restaurants
1. The Flying Pig – This restaurant is known for their delicious barbecue, and their lunchtime special is a perfect way to start your day.
2. The Catfish House – This restaurant offers a wide variety of food, including seafood, chicken, and steak.
3. Five Points Filtration Company – This restaurant has a great atmosphere and offers a variety of dishes from salads to sandwiches.
4. The Millican’s – This restaurant is considered to be one of the best in Frisco for burgers and fries.
5. The Starlite Room – This restaurant offers a great view of the Dallas skyline and offers a variety of dishes from French-inspired cuisine to American-ized cuisine.
6. Denton’s – Denton’s has been in business since 1922 and offers a wide variety of dishes including Italian, Tex-Mex, and American cuisine.
7. Union Station Cafe & Bar – Union Station Cafe & Bar has been serving up delicious food since 1978 and is known for their dessert menu which features some of the most popular flavors in Dallas (like peppermint chocolate cake).
8. Baylor Hospitality Group’s Texas Roadhouse – Texas Roadhouse offers a wide variety of dishes from its traditional country fried steak to its pasta dishes which are made with fresh ingredients.
9. Eddie Bauer Outlet – Eddie Bauer Outlet offers an extensive selection of clothing, shoes, and accessories along with great deals on quality items every day
Here’s a list of our favorite Frisco Dallas restaurants for dinner, lunch, and more. We’ve selected some of the best places to enjoy a delicious meal in the city. Whether you’re looking for a romantic dinner or something to fuel up for the day, these restaurants will have your taste buds singing “Frisco, Frisco, Frisco!”
1. The Flying Pig
This restaurant is definitely worth a visit. It’s an all-you-can-eat restaurant that offers a great deal of food at affordable prices. The Flying Pig offers starters such as fried chicken and bacon wrapped dates, as well as entrees like mashed potatoes and steak. All of the food is delicious and will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
2. The Depot
If you’re looking for a place to have some fun, The Depot is the perfect spot. It features dancing on the main level while you dine, bowling alley games on the second floor, and even a pool table on the third floor. You won’t regret spending your evening here!
3. Two Handsome Guys
Two Handsome Guys is another great option if you want something different from the norm. The restaurant has seafood dishes that are fresh and delicious, as well as American cuisine that will make your taste buds sing “Frisco, Frisco, Frisco!”
4. Red Lobster
Here are some of our favorite restaurants in Frisco:
1. The Ritz-Carlton Frisco
2. Joe’s Crab Shack
3. Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
4. La Taqueria Mexicana
5. Olive Garden
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite Frisco Dallas restaurants for dinner, lunch, and more. From burgers to sushi, we’ve got you covered. So whether you’re looking for a quick bite or something to take home, we’ve got you covered.
Frisco favorite lunch spot is The Ritz-Carlton. They offer a variety of delicious and affordable meals, as well as a great view of the city.
The Ritz-Carlton offers a variety of delicious and affordable dinners, as well as a great view of the city. They might not be as well-known as some of our other favorites, but their food is still worth checking out.
Our favorite Frisco Dallas restaurants for dinner are:
The Ritz Carlton
The Capital Grille
The Country Club
Our favorite Frisco Dallas restaurants have great desserts. Whether you’re looking for something sweet and delicious to eat or a pastry to take to work, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Sweet Briar
Sweet Briar is a great place to go for a dessert. They offer a variety of flavors of tea, and their desserts are always delicious. You won’t be disappointed.
2. The Continental
At The Continental, their dessert options are definitely worth trying out. You can enjoy a dessert like brownies or cake, and there are also many other flavors to choose from.
3. Jamba Juice
If you’re looking for a quick snack that won’t break the bank, Jamba Juice is the perfect place for you. They have many different flavors of juice, and they always have something new on the menu!
Bar & Grille is a great place to enjoy a casual meal. They have a wide variety of food, from pizza to burgers. They also have a great atmosphere, with comfortable chairs and a nice selection of beers. You can expect good service and great food at Bar & Grille.